Balkan hiking tour
About this trip
With this trip we want to take you trough hearth of Croatia and to the some of the most spectacular places in our neighborhood. Most of these are still locations untouched by mass tourism with a genuine feel of true Balkan region.
Like every of our trips we offer variety on natural beauties, historical and cultural legacy and meeting of local people but, mostly, this program is for those who enjoy hiking. We’ll start from Croatia’s capital Zagreb and continue south to national parks Paklenica, Krka and Biokovo. In Bosnia and Herzegovina we’ll walk the streets of Mostar and Sarajevo and take a coffee break on famous “Baščaršiji” . Our next stop will be Montenegro and impressive mountain Durmitor with its crystal Black lake. Last part of the program we’ll spend exploring west part of Serbia, its monasteries and rural villages and take a short ride in nostalgic train “Nostalgija”. Enchanting river canyon Uvac and beautiful national park Tara will be our hiking destinations. On the end of our tour we’ll explore Belgrade.
Type of the travel:
What is included:
- Transportation by minibus on all routs
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned
- Rafting tour with skippers and necessary equipment – neoprene clothes, safety belts, helmets, shoes
- Entrances Fees according to itinerary
- Combine tour in National Park Tara: canyon instructor, hiking guide, neccesary equipment – helmets, boat drive, lunch
- English speaking guide during whole trip, local guides and instructors
- All taxes and vat